Other pregnancy concerns – answering your pregnancy questions
From the moment you think you might be pregnant, you are likely to have so many questions about all sorts of things.
Yes, there are so many things that might spring to mind and every pregnant woman will have a unique set of questions that relate to her own particular circumstances and concerns. This is not to say that your questions will always be different to those of your peers. In fact, many of us will share the same questions. Some of the most common include the following:
- What is the difference between “normal” morning sickness and hyperemesis gravidarum?
- What is the right blood pressure level in pregnancy?
- What supplements are safe to take in pregnancy and what supplements should I be taking?
- When should I tell people I’m pregnant?
- How do I deliver news of an unexpected pregnancy?
- What foods are safe to eat in pregnancy?
- Do I have cystitis?
- How do I deal with constipation in pregnancy?
- How do I manage my weight in pregnancy?
- How do I manage swelling in pregnancy ?
- Should I be concerned about vaginal bleeding in pregnancy?
My BabyManual — for all your pregnancy concerns
At My BabyManual we have aimed to create a comprehensive resource of articles with answers to every question that our GPs, obstetricians, nutrition, midwives, and a team of professional researchers and writers can think of — in fact, if you have a specific question that we have not answered on our website yet, get in touch with us and we’ll try to ensure that it is covered by our team.